segunda-feira, 7 de julho de 2008

1966 - Frank Zappa and The Mothers of Invention - Freak Out!


01 - Hungry Freaks, Daddy
02 - I Ain't Got No Heart
03 - Go Cry On Somebody Else's Shoulder
04 - Who Are The Brain Police
05 - Motherly Love
06 - How Could I Be Such A Fool
07 - Wowie Zowie
08 - You Didn't Try To Call Me
09 - Any Way The Wind Blows
10 - I'm Not Satisfied
11 - You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here
12 - Trouble Every Day
13 - Help I'm A Rock
14 - It Can't Happen Here
15 - The Return Of The Son Of Monster Magnet

BAIXE AQUI "FREAK OUT!"!!!

Um comentário:

gregg disse...

Freak Out! is the first album I ever bought (Point Mugu Naval Air Station, Oxnard, Calif. USA) I had to save my lunch money for 2 week to get the $6.99 that it cost in 1966. I still own the album and as soon as it came out on CD I bought it & I didn't even own a CD player. It's just as GREAT today as it was then. I had read about the Mother's in the L.A.Free Press and just loved how weird they looked!!! I played in a highschool rock band and tried my best to get the other guys to do a couple of the tracks... no go, they thought I was as weird as the cover to the album. Thanks for sharing this wonderful LP with everyone. No better place to start digging Zappa than right here with his first album!